CPC Scientific is always looking for talented professionals to join our team.
|POSITION TITLE:||Senior Customer Service Representative|
|FUNCTIONAL AREA:||Must have Previous Customer Service Experience|
|LOCATION:||CPC Scientific, Inc. 1245 Reamwood Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089|
To carry out the customer service functions, Quote preparation, shipping duties, resolving customers questions on orders and delivery and other office related work.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ship products (custom peptides, catalog peptides, amino acids and reagents) to customer and starting materials to CPC.
- Perform shipping related database maintenance (including uploading and updating ERP database, generate packing slips for special shipments, etc.) and assist FedEx for clearance documents.
- Keep and maintain catalog peptide, AA/reagents and chemical inventory.
- Generate formal quotations with ERP or MS Word. Assist sales managers in pre-sales.
- Place sales orders, send credit checking form to new non-academic customers.
- Update Oracle Sales Cloud of new quotes/orders and other sales activities.
- Purchase starting materials for CPC as requested by our CTO
- Answer phones, greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling, assist customers with non-technical related requests.
- Provide routine peptide status request.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email
- Perform other job related duties as required.
- Perform inside sales when business is slow.
- Maintain an up to date SOP of above job duties.
- Requires a BS/BA degree in Biological Sciences, Chemistry or a related life sciences field. MS preferable.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and accurate work. Must be efficient, reliable, determined. Possess excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills in English. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|POSITION TITLE:||Business Development Manager / Senior Manager - Northeast|
CPC Scientific is a globally recognized and leading CDMO specializing in synthetic peptide production. We work directly with leaders in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries to help bring life-changing therapeutics and diagnostics to market. We boast the largest research peptide facility in the world, which successfully has undergone multiple FDA inspections and audits by global pharma organizations.
We are looking for outgoing and self-motivated professionals who have a desire to directly contribute to our company’s continued growth. The ideal candidate has a background in the life sciences and an understanding of the API sales cycle in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Drive revenue opportunities by developing key markets and cultivating existing and new long-term relationships within the life and physical science communities.
- Develop strong working relationships with both senior-level and bench-level customer contacts through telephone, email, and face-to-face contact.
- Generate and follow-up on new business leads primarily via cold-calls, cold-emails and referrals from their existing network.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations.
- Coordinate internally with the technical and project management leads to ensure successful project implementation and client communication.
- Interface with the marketing team to identify and develop all potential market segments and convey accurate market information regarding clients and competitors.
- Participate in relevant conferences, symposium, trade shows, and training.
- A BS, MS, or PhD in Biology, Chemistry, or related field in the physical or life sciences.
- Must possess excellent presentation, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Must be outgoing, energetic, self-motivated, and an organized team player.
- Enjoy interacting with people, scientific discussions, and strategic thinking and planning.
- Able to travel within the responsible territory.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Sales and/or business development experience is a plus.
- Experience in the field of peptide chemistry is a plus.
Experience with cGMP API production is a plus. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.