CPC Scientific is a globally recognized and leading CDMO specializing in synthetic peptide production. We work directly with leaders in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries to help bring life-changing therapeutics and diagnostics to market. We boast the largest research peptide facility in the world, which successfully has undergone multiple FDA inspections and audits by global pharma organizations.
We are looking for outgoing and self-motivated professionals who have a desire to directly contribute to our company’s continued growth. The ideal candidate has a background in the life sciences and an understanding of the API sales cycle in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Position: Business Development Manager/ Senior Manager
Location: greater Boston Area
Job ID: 20162088
- Drive revenue opportunities by developing key markets and cultivating existing and new long-term relationships within the life and physical science communities.
- Develop strong working relationships with both senior-level and bench-level customer contacts through telephone, email, and face-to-face contact.
- Generate and follow-up on new business leads primarily via cold-calls, cold-emails and referrals from their existing network.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations.
- Coordinate internally with the technical and project management leads to ensure successful project implementation and client communication.
- Interface with the marketing team to identify and develop all potential market segments and convey accurate market information regarding clients and competitors.
- Participate in relevant conferences, symposium, trade shows, and training.
- A BS, MS, or PhD in Biology, Chemistry, or related field in the physical or life sciences.
- Must possess excellent presentation, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Must be outgoing, energetic, self-motivated, and an organized team player.
- Enjoy interacting with people, scientific discussions, and strategic thinking and planning.
- Able to travel within the responsible territory.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Sales and/or business development experience is a plus.
- Experience in the field of peptide chemistry is a plus.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.