CPC Scientific is a globally recognized and leading CDMO specializing in synthetic peptide production. We work directly with leaders in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries to help bring life-changing therapeutics and diagnostics to market. We boast the largest research peptide facility in the world, which successfully has undergone multiple FDA inspections and audits by global pharma organizations.
Customer Service Position
|POSITION TITLE:||Senior Customer Service Representative|
|FUNCTIONAL AREA:||Customer Service, Shipping|
|LOCATION:||CPC Scientific, Inc. 1245 Reamwood Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089|
To carry out the customer service functions of quote preparation, providing weekly delivery status reports on orders, review import duties to insure accuracy, insure ERP input is complete and accurate, work with IT Manager to resolve any IT issues in Customer Service Department, assist Accounting with account payable and receivable issues, assist Marketing Manager with marketing related issues assist with shipping duties and other office related work.
- Assist with Shipping products (custom peptides, catalog peptides, amino acids and reagents) to customer and starting materials to CPC.
- Oversee the shipping related database maintenance (including uploading and updating ERP database, generate packing slips for special shipments, etc.) and assist FedEx for clearance documents.
- Oversee the maintenance of catalog peptide, amino acids/reagents and chemical inventory.
- Generate formal quotations with ERP or word. Assist sales managers in pre-sales.
- Place sales orders with the production team.
- Update Oracle Sales Cloud of new quotes/orders and other sales activities. Insure all data entered into Oracle by Customer Service is accurate and timely.
- Answer phones, greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling and answer questions. Direct very technical questions to technical team.
- Provide weekly production status reports
- Resolve any shipping issues.
- Perform other job related duties as required.
- Maintain an up to date SOP of above job duties.
- Work with accounting to insure the correct credit terms are included in quotes to new customers.
- Minimum Requirement is a BS/BA degree in Biological Sciences, Chemistry or a related life sciences field. A MS is preferred.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. Must be efficient, reliable, determined. Possess excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel, Word, internet, and email.
- The ability to speak Chinese is preferable.
- Prior experience in a peptide company very desirable.