CPC Scientific is a globally recognized and leading CDMO specializing in synthetic peptide production. We work directly with leaders in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries to help bring life-changing therapeutics and diagnostics to market. We boast the largest research peptide facility in the world, which successfully has undergone multiple FDA inspections and audits by global pharma organizations.
Customer Service Position
|POSITION TITLE:||Senior Customer Service Representative|
|FUNCTIONAL AREA:||Customer Service, Shipping. Must have Previous Customer Service Experience.|
|LOCATION:||CPC Scientific, Inc. 1245 Reamwood Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089|
|STATUS:||Exempt, Salary. Must live locally|
To carry out the customer service functions, quotation preparation, shipping duties, resolving customers questions on orders and delivery and other office related work.
- Ship products (custom peptides, catalog peptides, amino acids and reagents) to customer and starting materials to CPC.
- Perform shipping related database maintenance (including uploading and updating ERP database, generate packing slips for special shipments, etc.) and assist FedEx for clearance documents.
- Keep and maintain catalog peptide, AA/reagents and chemical inventory.
- Generate formal quotations with ERP or MS Word. Assist sales managers in pre-sales.
- Place sales orders, send credit checking form to new non-academic customers.
- Update Oracle Sales Cloud of new quotes/orders and other sales activities.
- Purchase starting materials for CPC as requested by our CTO.
- Answer phones, greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling, assist customers with non-technical related requests.
- Provide routine peptide status request.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email
- Perform other job related duties as required.
- Perform inside sales when business is slow.
- Maintain an up to date SOP of above job duties.
- Requires a BS/BA degree in Biological Sciences, Chemistry or a related life sciences field.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and accurate work. Must be efficient, reliable, determined. Possess excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills in English. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook.