GMP Manufacturing Capabilities
CPC has an extensive portfolio of manufacturing equipment installed and qualified to produce CGMP-grade peptides in every stage.
- Large solid- and solution-phase peptide synthesis reactors (up to 500 L)
- Hybrid synthesis reactor
- Preparative HPLC systems with multiple flow rates
- Chromatography columns with various inner diameters (up to 18 in)
- Fast protein liquid chromatography (FPLC) systems
- Blenders and evaporators
- Manifold lyophilizers
- Tray lyophilizers
CPC has expanded our manufacturing facility to better support your CGMP needs.
- 750,000 sq ft currently in operation
- 160,000 sq ft expansion in build out
- GMP batch sizes from gram scale to multi-kilogram scale (20kg/batch)
- Qualified air and water systems
- IQ, OQ, PQ qualified equipment
- Class 100K and 10K clean rooms
Figure. Reverse-phase chromatography with a 12-inch column inside a CPC Scientific purification suite.