CPC Scientific Resource Center
The Peptide News Center was developed to provide our customers with the lastest news in peptide therapeutics, research, and biopharmacetical companies. We also combine news, incites, and announcements from CPC Scientific.
CPC Scientific's custom and catalog products are cited in hundreds of scientific journals. We provide our citations in a searchable database format to enable our customers learn more about our products, services, and synthetic capabilities. Our publication and citation section is organized into three segments:
- Citation Database (browse or search)
- Co-Authored Publications
- GMP Manufacturing Citations
To better serve our customers, CPC Scientific now offers a variety of peptide databases to help facilitate their research and product clinical development. We currently offer the following free scientific databases:
- FDA-Approved Peptide Therapeutics
- Cancer-Targeting Peptides
- Cell-Penetrating Peptides
- Antimicrobial Peptides (coming soon!)
The Therapeutic Peptide Database has been adapted from previously published database, THPdb,1 and is a comprehensive source of FDA-approved and approved/investigational therapeutic peptides. The Tumor Targeting/Homing Databases was adapted from published database, TumorHoPe2 and contains experimentally referenced tumor targeting peptides that specifically recognize tumor cells and associated microenvironments. Finally, the Cell-Penetrating Peptide (CPP) Database was adapted from the published work of Usmani, CPPsite,3 and is a helpful resource with the development of peptide therapeutics that require cell-penetration.
- Usmani, S.S., Bedi, G., Samuel, J.S., Singh, S., Kalra, S., Kumar, P., Ahuja, A.A., Sharma, M., Gautam, A. and Raghava, G.P., 2017. THPdb: Database of FDA-approved peptide and protein therapeutics. PloS One, 12(7), p.e0181748.
- Kapoor, P., Singh, H., Gautam, A., Chaudhary, K., Kumar, R. and Raghava, G.P., 2012. TumorHoPe: a database of tumor homing peptides. PLoS One, 7(4), p.e35187.
- Gautam, A., Singh, H., Tyagi, A., Chaudhary, K., Kumar, R., Kapoor, P. and Raghava, G.P.S., 2012. CPPsite: a curated database of cell penetrating peptides. Database, 2012.